Monday, March 14, 2011

A Budding (Makeup) Artist

My husband would not be so proud of this. But, what happens when your toddler has been watching you apply your makeup pretty much every day since he was born? This happens:

Hmm...This doesn't seem like how Mommy does it.

I think I'm getting close!

Mommy, does this go on your nose?

Now I got it! It goes on your eyes!

Ok, now let's figure out these fluffy things. 

By the way, Lil' C was trying out the GloMinerals eyelash curler. I know, I know. How dare I use something other than the holy grail Shu Uemura one that everyone raves about? Well, I have, and to be honest, I love the GloMinerals one so much better! The spring on it makes it completely ouchless. I have not once pinched myself, and I find that my lashes curl faster and at a better angle than the Shu one. Plus, it is so lightweight! So, there you have it-A mini-product review and some adorable pictures to look at. 
Have a BEAUTIFUL day!





1 comment:

  1. I love it. My daughter does the same thing. She is 13months and tries to brush her hair, put her hair bows in, and plays with all my make-up brushes and tools. Brushing her hair is more like knocking herself in the head with the brush. Putting on hairbows is throwing it on top of her head hoping it stayed put...LOL

    ReplyDelete