Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday's Fancies

Friday Fancies

It's a Laid Back Girl's Night!

This is my first Friday Fancies post. It's so fun. Thanks for the idea, Long Distance Loving. This is a great way to get my "retail therapy" high without actually spending money! I am meeting up with some chicas tonight for some mexican food and margaritas. This is a kick back way to be comfortable and stylish! 

That delicious D&G bag was the first thing to catch my eye. I am loving the orange trend right now!

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Where has that jacket been all my life? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you know how to put stuff together! Enjoy your margaritas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That D&G bag is KILLER. SO happy to have you linking up for Friday's Fancies--hope to see you linking up again this week! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete