Monday, March 28, 2011

I Wanna Know!


Say what?! I wanna know what your opinions are about this!

I sincerely hope that this is a much fabricated story. Apparently, it was written up in UK's The Sun, therefore leading us to believe it's very, very far fetched, or even a fish tail, BUT, if it's true, we need to discuss. 

Did you hear about the 34-year-old beautician mom who is administering Botox to her 8-YEAR-OLD daughter every 3 months? You think that's bad? She is buying the Botox from friends and the internet! Gross! Somebody call social services!

Also, she is waxing her daughter um...down there...every month, as well her legs. Did I mention she is 8-YEARS-OLD! Little girls should be playing with dolls and, at worst, making a mess of their mother's most expensive red lipstick and perfume that is saved for date nights.

Apparently, she thinks her daughter's going to be a famous star one day because of these torturement, I'm sorry, treatments, and adds, “She is a lucky little girl and is going to be famous because of the benefits I am giving her so early.”

Don't get me wrong. I really appreciate my mom being with it and realizing my unibrow might have caused lots of joking around at my expense when I was 13, and took me to wax that crap off, but that's totally reasonable. (Thanks Mom!)

This is not normal. UK's The Sun also says that she (Kerry, the mom) wants to get her (Brittany, the daughter) eyebrows permenantely arched and her lips tatooed with liner. WHAT. THE. F*CK! Pardon my French, but is this woman serious? I could go on and on and on and on and on.

But, I wanna know! What do you think of this monstrosity? 

It's terrible, just terrible. I have a softy soft spot for children growing up these days, especially girls. We need to give them a good message from the beginning that they can do anything and be anything they want to be. Being a good person and feeling good as an individual brings you much success. The message is not to inject yourself with botulism just so you can stay young looking forever...poor girl...

This woman (Kerry) needs help. I pray this story is a fluke. I really, really do. 


5 comments:

  1. This CAN'T be real!!! There are so many risks with botox! And how does she think her daughter is going to be famous?? For not being able to move her face? As a mom who has a daughter of couseI want her to be neat, clean and beautiful. But I want her to feel that way and reach that from the inside out. Its more important to teach my daughter then to inject her. This makes me SO ANGRY! I could go on and on. Our society has enough judgement and pressure of our little girls. We do not need to be injecting them with ridiculousness as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing the Brits, this probably is a true story, but slightly exaggerated for The Sun. They're not the brightest people on the planet! Disgusting, any way you look at it!
    You're lucky your Mom was with it! My Mom was not and it took getting confused for a boy at age 16 for me to pluck my caterpillar eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read about this on another blog and it's horrifying. I didn't know about her buying off the internet though, that is unthinkable. The whole think is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my lord!! Little girls don't even have hair down there!! That is what I would consider child abuse!! The botox, She's got baby skin so why????I don't understand trying to fix something that does not need fixing. Little Children are prefect in every way! Horrrible Horrible parent!


    I just wanted to let you know I am following you from the Monday Mingle Blog hop! I would be delighted if you stopped by my blog sometime!
    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I didn't just read this. Seriously someone needs to call Social Services. Her child is not going to be a star, but a girl who doesn't know herself from the inside and what she has to offer the world with her heart due to her mom's synical and sick way of focusing on her outside beauty. ALso doing all that is telling her 8year old that she is not pretty enough so all these things need to be done. Sad Sad Sad. I don't usually say this unless people are abusing, torturing, starving, molesting, or just pure evil to their children but this woman is on the borderline of abuse and she is a BAD MOTHER!

    ReplyDelete