Saturday, March 26, 2011

Natural Lip Smackers?


Oh, yes...It's true! I was perusing the aisles of Target yesterday, and what do I see? 100% Natural Lip Smackers! The whole world stopped and I heard the universe speak to me. As you know, I have been a Lip Smackers fan since the 6th grade (do I really need to tell you how long ago that was?). However, with all the talk about organics and paraben-free this and that, I have been using Burt's Bees Replenishing balm (which I do love). Now, I am so intrigued by these new Lip Smackers! They are also gluten-free, if that's of concern to you. Of course, I am embarrassed to admit, I was so occupied with Lil'C that I forgot to actually purchase one. Have any of you tried it? What is it like? Maybe I'll just have to go get one today. 
Ok, twist my arm...It's a done deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment