Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Product Review-Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil


This is my favorite Burt's Bees lip balm. It leaves my lips moisturized with a tiny hint of color, and a good amount of sheen. I love that the use of this balm has never broken out the skin around my lips (yes, some do), and it is not sticky or waxy. It is a great everyday lip balm, especially on those i-want-it-to-look-like-i-have-no-makeup-on days, or over a matte lipstick that you love the color of, but want a little shine over it; not necessarily a gloss. It's a must have in my car, my junk drawer and on my nightstand! Plus, the price is right for a natural lip product. I can't wait to try out the new tinted lip balms next! Have any of you tried them yet? I'm anxious to see how they work!


Sidenote: I rarely buy items like this twice. I am a product junkie. I love to try new things, hence my EOS lipbalm purchase.

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I'm a ChapStick junkie and I just might try this product now, thanks to you!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Consider me your newest stalker (um, follower)!!!

    ReplyDelete