Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Product Review-EOS Lip Balm-Smooth Sphere


I'm gonna have to give my frown lines to this product. It claims to give long-lasting moisture, and with the shea butter and vitamin E, you would think so. After applying this once, I felt the need to reapply 2-3 minutes afterwards. The packaging is cute, but it gave little moisture and zero shine. At almost $5 an egg, it's just not worth it, unless looking cool pulling it out of your purse is worth $5 to you. The sphere would be an attention grabber for sure, especially to your not-so-trendy friends. Personally, I'd rather stick to my Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm. The only unique pro is that it is gluten-free (not why I bought it, though), and that is hard to find. Bottom line? Save your money for something that works...


Have a BEAUTIFUL Day!

2 comments:

  1. That little boy of yours is UH-dor-UH-ble!!!!OMG. I'm so glad you found me through Bloggy Moms, I can tell I'm going to learn a lot and find some great product tips over here. Be sure to join the Writer's Workshop group over there, I'm taking over and revamping!! Following you back...My GFC seems to be broken, you might want to add email subscriptions over here through feedburner. Just a suggestion doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks for the follow. I'm following back.
    I've had my eye on these little lip balm eggs, and I'm glad to know I shouldn't waste my pennies! :)

    peasareyucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete