Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday's Fancies-Boston Edition

Friday's Fancies-Boston Edition
Today is opening day, and...IT'S FRIDAY! Wahoo! Time for another Friday's Fancies. Although it's rainy out today, that's not stopping my celebration! Off to the bars we go to watch our beloved Red Sox. 

Hey, you can take the girl out of Boston, but you can't take Boston out of the girl. I LOVE this outfit. The v-neck of the super soft comfy shirt is very sexy. And, those shorts are "out with the boys" acceptable, while showing just enough skin to be girly. I also love the long sleeve "Red Sox Nation" long sleeve from Victoria's Secret. I might just have to buy that one, or hint at the hubs for a birthday gift! Just sayin'!




The accessories are pretty kick ass, if I do say so myself. I would probably use that scarf as a belt, and if the bar got drafty (or if I've had one too many beers), it would probably make an appearance on my neck, head, or around some random guys neck...haha...


The navy and white flats are adorable. I like mixing and matching patterns. Just make sure there is at least one color that matches (ie. blue in both shoes and scarf)


The bag needs no introduction. It's the highlight of the outfit!


Last, but not least, you can bet me and my boy, Lil'C will be jammin' to Dirty Water by The Standells today!



Happy Opening Day everyone! Baseball means spring....Yippee!

What are you wearing today?

5 comments:

  1. The scarf around some guys head.... nice. ;) I love sporting events! Good luck!

    <3
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome that you did a Friday's Fancies that is baseball related. I work for a professional baseball team and I LOVE it when girls love the game, too! :) Happy Friday, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly, I hope it's not for the Yankees! J/K. Thanks for stopping by. I am heading over to your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at New England Sporty Chic ;) I married a Red Sox fan, so he brought me to the light! Love this Friday's Fancies look from you, as always! Hope to see more from you soon! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete