Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday's Fancies-Spring is in the air!

Friday's Fancies-Spring is in the air!

Spring is in the air today. Man, can I feel it. My allergies are killing me. But, that's not stopping me from looking like a fashionista today! I have a red nose to compliment it all. So what? :) I'm loving the flirty flow of this floral skirt. The cowboy boots (I've always wanted a pair), give it a kicked back look. The shirt (tucked in, of course) is just a funky companion to it all. I love the earrings! Can I have them, please?

6 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my spot and saying hello! Following you on GFC! I suck at makeup and beauty applications so I will be looking out for incredible tips from you! (smile)
    Miriam
    http:productjunkiemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting a pair of cowboy boots for about a year now. Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your FF outfit is so fun! Have a great spring weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt! This outfit is so playful and fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bold print on the shirt with that beautiful floral skirt--great job on this one :) So happy to have you as a Friday’s Fancies faithful! This week you can get an extra entry in my {ode to France giveaway} if you post :) Have a fabulous Friday! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete