Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Wanna Know!


I wanna know what you think of Russell Brand. My first impression was that he is a cocky lil' Brit who thinks the world revolves around him. Now, however, I think he is hysterical, and am starting to become a fan. I haven't seen any of his stand up comedy, but I think he is so funny in the movie's he has been in. These movies, such as Forgetting Sarah Marshal and Take me to the Greek, although raunchy, are pretty hilarious. I love his accent, he has a handsome face, and his crazy hair looks good on him. Plus, he absolutely adores his wife, Katy Perry. Any man that publicly shows adoration for their other half wins brownie points with me.  


I was looking around the internet for a video to put on here so you could see how funny he is, but they are not really At First Blush blog appropriate. He does some crazy improv. I guess you can see the crazy ways in those bug eyes of his, but whatever. He still makes me laugh...

I wanna know! Are you a Russell Brand fan or not?  


2 comments:

  1. I like him ;) I even had a mild crush on him a year or so ago, although that faded pretty quickly, lol. I don't know...he has a certain charm to him that is certainly appealing.

    He and Katy seem like a good match. Hopefully, their marriage is able to last, as many celebrity marriages do not :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not, I live in England and he is so obnoxious and rude, he is hard to like.

    Did you know that Katy Perry has never appeared without make-up in front of him even since they have been married!

    Thanks for the visit to my blog Everyday...

    Have a beautiful week. xxx

    ReplyDelete