Friday, April 8, 2011

Lemon Water


Doesn't that look refreshing? It is. Did you know that drinking a cup of water with a half to a whole lemon squeezed in wards off sweet cravings? Try it! It works! I don't like drinks too sweet so I don't use sweetener. Plus, what's the point? 

I love to use this decanter 
thing-a-majig in place of a pitcher. It makes a smaller amount and looks so pretty. Adding slices of cucumber in your ice water is delicious too!  Anyhoo, just thought you might want to give it a try, Bloggies...

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

7 comments:

  1. I always drink water with a wedge of lemon at restaurants and had no idea it actually had a benefit. I do not have a sweet tooth so no worries with the soda and stuff. SOda...yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they say you need 1/2 a lemon to a full lemon squeezed in a cup of water. It would be tart, but curb those cravings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of the cucumber water...I went to a party that had lemon and cucumber together..it was yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so refreshing * * luv the container ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the decanter! :)

    new follower from the blog hop! :)
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drinking lemon water right now! I didn't know it kept that sweet tooth craving away. In my case, probably not for long!!! Great blog!

    I'm a new follower from the hop!
    Hope you can hop by and visit me:

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lemon Water is amazing! I so want some!

    I'm new here, found you through FTLOB! Feel free to check me out too!

    http://simplykateweber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete