Monday, April 25, 2011

Product Review-Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder


OH. MY. GOSH.
I don't know where I would be without this secret powder. My under eye area would be dull, dark, and cakey. Seriously, this powder from Laura Mercier does something magical to my dark circles that nothing else can. 

Her website states:
"Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder is a lighter-than-air powder used to set Secret 
Brightener, Secret Concealer and Secret Camouflage, while adding an invisible lightening boost."

It seriously is "lighter-than-air!" It looks very white in the jar, but, please trust me. It's the best thing for setting concealer. Just don't use it to set cover-up of a blemish, but for redness or dark circles, it is sooooo good! I use my BareMinerals concealer brush and dab it on after applying my concealer. I love, love, love it!


The product is $22. I only have to replace it once a year. Not bad, I don't think...

Cheers to looking well-rested...

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely need to try this my eyes are really dull from the pregnancy.
    Thank you for reading, commenting and following me! I'm here to do the same, love your blog if you can tell from my blog's name love everything girly too.

    ReplyDelete