Monday, April 11, 2011

Product Review-Lorac Hot Flash Blush/Bronzer Duo


Lorac “Hot Flash” blush/bronzer duo

I purchased this product at Sephora over a year ago, and it’s still kickin’! To warn you, it is going to look a bit scary at first. The bronzer is VERY bronze and the blush looks HOT pink. However, please look past that because this product, when used correctly, imparts the most beautiful glow on your face. 

This is how I use it:
With a big powder/bronzer brush, I actually tap it once so both colors get on the brush. I then turn the brush so that the pink is on my cheekbone and bronzer is on the bottom. Then I just lightly brush back and forth a couple times, blending into my temple and down my jaw in a circular motion. Repeat the same technique on the other side. When it is summertime, I will take a small blush brush, tap it in the blush and put a little extra on my cheekbone and under my eyes. It really brightens up my face! It is very pigmented and lasts all day…For reference, I have light/medium skin with olive undertones.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I have a bronzer and am deathly afraid on how to use it. I just don't want to walk out the house looking 1.copper or 2. like I just got baked!

    ReplyDelete