Monday, April 18, 2011

Product Review-Maybelline One by One Mascara

I bought this mascara because, I admit, I'm a sucker for a a new product. I have been using this for about a month now, and I don't really love it. I can't say I would buy it again. It does make my lashes look super long, and it doesn't clump (all big pluses, I know), but it does tend to look dry and stiff on my lashes. 

You can notice in these pictures how long my lashes are with this One by One, but you can also see the tiny "dots" at the top of the lashes, which is just dried up bits of mascara. 




Final verdict? Love the length, but could do without the stiffness...For more mascara reviews, check out my Top 3 here....

Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!

2 comments:

  1. Would it surprise you in the least to know that I have NO IDEA what kind of mascara is in my bag? Could be Wet N Wild for all I know, that's how often I wear it. Love the review and the shots of your eyes are very cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! Mascara can be so tricky! I need to Loooooove my mascara too. Thanks for stopping by my bloghop!!! Following you back now!

    ReplyDelete