Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday's Fancies

Friday's Fancies


I'm back to Friday's Fancies. {Sorry, Long Distance Loving. I've missed you!} This weekend is my son's 2nd birthday party. It's a water play day! We are setting up sprinklers, water balloons, and a water table or the kids to play with. 

I want to wear something cool and flowy, and this maxi dress is perfect! I love a good halter for my broad shoulders. The sandals are so cute too. They are like a present for my feet...very festive! 

What are you doing this weekend? I hope the weather is great for you!

Have  a BEAUTIFUL day!
80 GBP - warehouse.co.uk

$50 - nordstrom.com

$78 - nordstrom.com

$45 - topshop.com

14 GBP - janenorman.co.uk



2 comments:

  1. I love that maxi dress! Its beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you for Friday's Fancies too!! Loved this look from you--that maxi dress is fab! Hope you had a great time celebrating--and that I see another beautiful outfit from you soon! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete