Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday's Fancies-Memorial Day Weekend

Friday's Fancies


























I love Friday's Fancies! It's Memorial Day weekend, which means party time! Oh, wait, I don't have a party to go to, but I'm sure a last minute date with my honey and friends will arise. After all, Hangover Two has come to the theatres! 
 
I am in love with these shorts! The are so breezy and beautiful! Then, I fell in love with the very expensive clutch. The shoes, ring, and makeup just made this outfit date night worthy.  Happy Memorial Day everyone. I hope you have good weather and get in some relaxing beach or pool time.  

What are you wearing this Friday?










































31 GBP - vanmildert.com

145 EUR - stylebop.com

$845 - net-a-porter.com

$420 - forzieri.com

$24 - topshop.com

2 comments:

  1. Those shorts are precious!!

    Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the red+white+black combo is one of my perennial favorites--great job on this Friday's Fancies post, pretty lady! I love those wedges especially :) hope you're having a great Monday! xoxo {av}

    p.s. be sure to stop by and enter my fab Whiting & Davis giveaway--you could win a handbag worth over $200!

    ReplyDelete