Friday, May 13, 2011

I Wanna Know!


I wanna know what you think about the new nail look nowadays. It's called "shatter"" or "crackle" nails. 

The only one reason I would try it is because my nails chip so easily anyways, so why not just have them purposely look like that? However, I really can't see how this is professional in any way for those who have to work in a corporate atmosphere. Also, is this just a young thing, or are 30+ women wearing it too? It just seems a little too out there for me. I prefer a natural nail. What do you think? 

I wanna know. Would you wear crackle nails? 

4 comments:

  1. no crackle for me. Don't like the look at all. I get french manicures and they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nail polish, and funky colors are great every now and then.. BUT I DO NOT LIKE this crackled look. It's to young and 'messy' looking for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww .. thanks for stumbling upon my blog :) I am clueless when it comes to makeup and certain things so I can't wait to read your blog ;)

    P.S. I saw the crackle nail polish at the salon the other day but I wasn't able to try it .. It was black and teal .. sexy!! Lemme know how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen 40+ people wearing this! So I guess its OK for 30+. I think I would do it with the "right" color combo. I dunno.....

    ReplyDelete