Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you bloggy moms out there! So far, my day has been filled with graciousness, fun, laughter, and sunshine. Because I slept in until almost 10am (well, just stayed in bed, really), there was no breakfast in bed. To be honest, I don't think it's all that grand anyways. I mean, what happens to the crumbs? That just means more laundry to do. Anyway, I walked downstairs to a smiling 2-year old saying, "happy mommy," and this:
A cup of M&M tea (the best kind!), a nonsense magazine, Sunday paper ads, a card, and a Pandora charm from Lil' C. Also, a gift certificate for a facial and massage from the hubby ;)

The three of us then took a family run to the playground, and enjoyed the sunshine while eating lunch outside. Our son is the best little boy, and I feel so lucky everyday that he is in our life. I have never felt so beautiful on the inside as I do now having him to laugh, teach, and share life with. Kids truly are a blessing.


 I hope y'all have a BEAUTIFUL Mother's Day!

p.s. Happy Mother's Day to my gorgeous Mom. She has taught me more than she probably knows, including how to properly take care of my eyebrows, apply lipstick, and crack my gum...I love you Mom! :)


2 comments:

  1. He sure knows you well :) Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete