Friday, May 13, 2011

Product Review-Benefit Box O' Powder


If you remember from my "Why Blush is Amazing" post, I don't flush easily. My face (unlike the rest of my body) doesn't tan easily, either. Blush makes me look younger, happier, brighter, and more awake. I love it, and you should too! Some of my favorites are Benefit's Box O' Powders. 
I love the sheerness of them, the colors, and the price. Ok, so they are about $28, but before you go ballistic on me, listen up. I don't even remember when I bought this thing. 1...maybe 2 years ago? And, it's still kicking. I literally need to just tap my blush brush in once for each cheek and that's it. 

Dallas is my favorite color. {Dandelion would be fantastic for very fair skin} I love Dallas because it imparts a lit-from-within-glow, like maybe you just got in from a brisk walk or finished with a nice steamy bath. It really gives you a subtle, healthy, and sexy flushed look. I just love it!

The packaging is also so cute. I remember the first time I saw them. A girl I went to school with used Dandelion and every time she took the box out to reapply, I would wonder what it was; the box was just so chic looking. It has a faint and pleasant scent to it, too, that still to this day reminds me of her a little bit. 

I wouldn't recommend the brush it comes with though. I never do with any cosmetic item. I like to use my own. Although this one would be ok with a really light or highlight color, it will just pick up too much product. 

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!



2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Benefit products, and I've really been wanting to try their boxed powders. I've heard wonderful things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love Benefit's sweet little box powders/blushes... they are one of my top picks

    ReplyDelete