Sunday, May 1, 2011

Smith's Rosebud Salve

I am back from New York City! We had a great girls' weekend that I will post about later.

But, for now, I would like to share something I found at Sephora in Times Square. I love Smith's Rosebud Salve in the tin. Sometimes, though, sticking my fingers in that hydrating balm can leave me a little grossed out.
Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Rosebud Salve
But, alas! Now, Rosebud Salve in a tube! Wahoo! 
Rosebud Salve in a Tube
It's the little things in life, bloggies...the little things.

This salve can be used in other ways other than a lib balm. You can add a smear on your cheekbones for a glistening glow, or on the center of your eyelid to help reflect light from your eyes. It also helps soothe minor cuts, burns, scrapes, and hydrates cuticles!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day! I've missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment