Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So What? Wednesday

I thought this new Wednesday theme was fun. It allows you to be sassy and honest in a way that can be funny! What's not to love about that? 


So What if I wrapped two puzzles from the garage for my son's 2nd birthday morning present? I wanted something for him to open and it was too late for me to go get something last night!

So What if I scraped the burnt toast off to sandwich my fried egg between? 

So What if I ate Coldstone's chocolate ice cream for dinner? 

So What if I search Realtor.com everyday for houses back up North? 

And, finally, So What if, much of the time, my day's motto is, "Suck it..."


2 comments:

  1. I love it! So what if I spend money I don't have? There's a money tree somewhere. Happy birthday Lil C!

    ReplyDelete