Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday's Fancies-Summer Love

Thanks, as always, to Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies. I love pretending I can spend my "money" on anything I want. I am really loving this bracelet. It's so summery! Betsy Johnson rocks. I once bought a killer bag at TJMaxx for, get this, $60!! I'll have to take a picture of it sometime.

I am feeling lots of love for my hubby lately. Maybe it's the hot air, the flimsy clothes, or the fact that Father's Day just passed. Whatever it is, I am feeling flirty and loving. Cheers to Tommy for being the best husband and daddy a gal and son could ask for!



Friday's Fancies


Blouse
€89 - conleys.de

Seychelles platform sandals
$90 - lorisshoes.com

Dior 'Addict' Lip Maximizer
$30 - nordstrom.com

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely flirty and fabulous! Love it!
    Have a lovely weekend with your hubby! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look! that skirt is awesome - it looks so easy to dress up or wear more casually.

    thanks for stopping by the blog! come again soon.

    http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete