Monday, August 1, 2011

I Wanna Know! {Big Brother}


It's summer. This Southern heat is too hot. No wonder people carry around super sized jugs of sweet tea {said with a Southern drawl}. I am craving hooded sweatshirts, jeans, and football. However, there is one part of summer that keeps my spirits up. And, that, my friends, would be Big Brother. I can't even explain to you how excited I get on Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday to watch this show. Not only is it such a guilty pleasure, but it's on 3 days a week! Seriously? Can that get any better? Given that it interferes with my other favorite show, SYTYCD, I am not complaining. 

 

So, Bloggies, I wanna know:

Who watches Big Brother? And, if you do, let's dish! I can't tolerate Brendan and Rachel. Sometimes I feel like Brendan bugs me more than that annoying Vegas fiance of his. And, then, there's Rachel's little "lapdog," Porshe. She is just taking up space in that house. Why don't you go check yourself out in the mirror one more time, Miss thing. Ugh. I can't even look at her. 

What do you think about the Big Brother house? Could you live in that house with those goons? I don't think I could handle it... I wanna know!

No comments:

Post a Comment