Friday, August 19, 2011

Product Review-Mac 190 Foundation Brush



 



Well, this is what I put my foundation on with! 

It is a great investment. You can have all the most wonderful cosmetics sitting on your vanity, but without the right tools, it just won’t come out right. This brush applies my foundation evenly with an airbrushed finish. I have just recently started using a foundation brush, and am definitely impressed. Make sure to try to wash it out after each use. I have even seen an improvement in my breakouts due to not using my figures or a sponge which can spread bacteria. 

Like I said brushes make all the difference in the application of makeup. They use less product and blend everything seamlessly. Next time you see a brush that may seem a little ridiculous to buy, just remember it's an investment and will actually save you money because you won't be using as much product. I have other favorites too, so I will post about those soon!

What brushes can't you live without?

Quick tip: Use in light circular motions instead of just "painting" the foundation on your face. I find that it blends quicker and easier this way...

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

1 comment:

  1. I love this brush! It really works well. Great review.

    ReplyDelete