Saturday, August 20, 2011

Product Review-Tarte Concealer


All I can say is "wow!" I have been searching high and low for an under-eye concealer that I can stick with. I have been using the Lancome waterproof one this summer, but my eyes just seem so dry and old when I use it. 


I spent an hour in Sephora the other day (I really should write about my love for that store), and found the most amazing, brightening, creamy, perfect concealer. Tarte Smooth Operator is a simple twist up concealer that gives great coverage while not settling into any fine lines or wrinkles. It is chock full of antioxidants and Amazonian clay which balances the dryness and flakiness in our skin.

Only 3 tiny, creamy dots on my dark circles and a little pat, pat, pat, and the circles virtually disappeared! I am returning my Lancome one and purchasing this for sure!

Do you have a favorite concealer? I would love to hear about it!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!


2 comments:

  1. Dawn, who is the manufacturer of arte Smooth Operator ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. This is all I could find in my research to your question:

    Made in USA. Dist. by tarte™, Inc. New York, NY 10018. All rights reserved. tarte/FSE International NV/SA, 9 Rue du Moniteur, B-1000, Brussels, Belgium.

    I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete