Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Help! Shellac vs. Axxium

I've been thinking and thinking about it. I've finally made a decision. I am not going to feel guilty about it. I am getting my nails done! That's it! I've made my final decision. 

With my husband's Christmas party coming up, a game night with friends, and get together with the kiddos, I think I deserve to feel, well, er, polished!

Now, the only other question I have is to get Shellac or Axxium? 

OR

I've read a bit about both online, but would like some "real life" responses from people I know. Do you have any experience with getting either of these products on your nails? I am super excited to finally have a manicure last longer than 2 days! I promise to update you all with pictures and give a hopefully fabulous review. 

Thanks for the advice in advance. Have a BEAUTIFUL day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment