Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What's better than Clinique's Black Honey?

Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick has had a cult following probably before my first makeover the summer before I started freshman year in high school (which was ions ago). It looks scary and dark in the tube, but glides on beautifully, leaving behind the perfect my-lips-but-better stain. The cost is $15, which really isn't so bad for a lipstick. 
However, I have recently come to find a product that closely resembles the i-just-ate-a-cherry-popsicle color of Black Honey...

... Maybelline's Baby Lips in "Grapevine!"

And, how cute is the packaging? I'm 31, yes. I am still attracted to color and bubble letters! Deal with it.

At $3 a pop, I say try it. It feels super soft on the lips, leaves behind a sexy sheen, and surprisingly lasts a long time. It comes in a clear, pink, and peach as well. What a great stocking stuffer idea, eh?
Let me know if you try it and how much you love it!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment