Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hometown near my heart...

Do remember how I told you my husband and I took a leap of faith 6 years ago and left Massachusetts, 16-hours away, to North Carolina? Well, if not, now you know. Not that I'm ye of little faith, but it just still doesn't feel like home, so can you imagine my excitement when I found this necklace? I'm always trying to find ways to have Boston close to my heart. 

How frickin' cute is this? It even has a stone where Boston lies. I think this will be going on my Pinterest board so that I can remember it when my birthday rolls around! 

What state do you keep close to your heart?

Have a BEAUTIFUL day! 

2 comments:

  1. I live in Raleigh, NC! This is my home and last year when my husband's job moved us to Indiana I definitely know how you feel. Although I love NC and can try to sway you this is a great place to call home, I totally understand where you are coming from. I am glad to be back in NC. Home sweet home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give TJ another chance. Funny you mentioned about the orange chicken, because we actually loved that one and had gotten 2 bags at the time!

    ReplyDelete