Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lady Antebellum's Make-up Must Haves

Did you know Hillary Scott does her own makeup before shows? She says "it helps calm my jitters," according to InStyle magazine. Here are a few products she can't live without:

Amazing Cosmetics Powder Set:
PowderSet
"It makes everything waterproof so I don't worry about my makeup sweating off." 

Stila Long Wear Lip Color in Darling:
Long Wear Lip Color
"It's easier to pull off a berry lip than a classic red. This stain has a chubby tip, so it's a cinch to apply."

And, last, but not least, Hillary loves Sonia Kashuk Brushes (a steal!):
Sonia Kashuk black HOLIDAY 6PC BRUSH SET
"Best makeup brushes ever. I stock up on them whenever I'm at Target."

So, there you have it. Even the famous seek out the good deals!! 

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment