Friday, April 20, 2012

Carolina Pre-Summer

Carolina Pre-SummerOne thing I am sure of, is that I love pink! And, it's a good thing, because we are having a GIRL! That's right, Bloggies...A girl that I get to share my beauty tips with. Don't get me wrong, she'll still be wearing her brother's hand-me-downs whilst digging in the dirt and playing ball, but she will know how to respect her beauty and devour it. This Friday's Fancies is for baby-girl-to-be. I love you so much already! Keep cooking, and we'll see you in August!

Sorry I've missed so many of these Friday's Fancies, Long Distance Lovin'. I've sort of been busy ;).



Maternity
destinationmaternity.com

Stuart Weitzman sandals
£300 - harrods.com

Bibi Bijoux bracelet
$287 - swarovski-elements.com

Oasis jewelry
$50 - oasis-stores.com



4 comments:

  1. Such a cute little maternity outfit!! And I love the wrap watch. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously now, can we just call it a weekend and meet in the park for a picnic?! Because this is the cutest outfit in the history of outdoor outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if I only I can be that chic when pregnant. beautiful dress!!

    hope you had a great weekend! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete