Thursday, April 19, 2012

Product Review: Lush Ultrabland Cleanser

Ok, Bloggies. I'm back. And, I have an important announcement for you all! I have a bun in the oven! Yup, you heard that right. My little guy is going to be a big brother to a little sister. Ok, now that that is out of the way, here is a very overdue product review:


Lush Ultrabland Cleanser
My skin has been a hormonal mess, and this has really been a lifesaver! I did a lot of research on it before my purchase, and I'm so happy I bought it. I am on my second tub. It is a thick, creamy oil-based cleanser. It has virtually no scent and feels luxurious on my skin. It has an almond oil base, and gets rid of all my makeup. My waterproof mascara needs a little extra help but this gets off some of it.  

I really think this cleanser has helped balance out my skin, hydrate it, and help it heal faster. I still get the occasional blemish, but nothing my Nelson's Acne Gel can't handle! 

Bottom Line? Go for it! I apply it dry, massage it in, then remove it with a hot baby washcloth. I then wet a cotton pad with my favorite toner (review to come), and swipe once with that. There is really never any residue left! Let me know when you try it and what you think of it!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment