Saturday, April 21, 2012

Product Review: Thayer's Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner


Thayer's Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner
I cannot say enough about this stuff! You can find it at your local health food store, and you really should go get some! I love how it feels on my skin. It is not drying at all, and actually moisturizes my skin just enough. It is my favorite thing to use after my Lush Ultrabland Cleanser. And, shh...I don't even use a moisturizer after using this. Plus, it's only $10! 

Bottom Line? Yes, yes, yes! I have Thayer's other toners, but the Rose is by far my favorite. 
Tip: Did you know that rose water is naturally hydrating, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and rich in vitamins A,C,D, and E? Go get some!

1 comment:

  1. I tried this product, i like it and i am going to write a review on this also ;)

    ReplyDelete